User experience design is the discipline of creating a useful and usable Web site or application that’s easily navigated and meets the needs of the site owner and its users. There’s a lot more to successful UX design than knowing the latest Web technologies or design trends: It takes diplomacy, management skills, and business savvy. That’s where the updated edition of this important book comes in. With new information on design principles, mobile and gestural interactions, content strategy, remote research tools and more, you’ll learn to:
- Recognize the various roles in UX design, identify stakeholders, and enlist their support
- Obtain consensus from your team on project objectives
- Understand approaches such as Waterfall, Agile, and Lean UX
- Define the scope of your project and avoid mission creep
- Conduct user research in person or remotely, and document your findings
- Understand and communicate user behavior with personas
- Design and prototype your application or site
- Plan for development, product rollout, and ongoing quality assurance
- Kindle Edition
Alternatives to A Project Guide to UX Design
Hooked is based on Eyals years of research, consulting, and practical experience. He wrote the...
Get up to speed quickly on the latest in user experience strategy and design UX For Dummies is a...
Whether a marketing campaign or a museum exhibit, a video game or a complex control system, the...
James Victore is a dangerous man. His ideas on optimizing your creativity, doing wow work, and...
A grid system is a rigid framework that is supposed to help graphic designers in the meaningful,...
The organization of letters on a blank sheet—or screen—is the most basic challenge facing...
What People are Saying About A Project Guide to UX Design
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.